INSIDER THREAT PROGRAM
An insider threat program can help you anticipate and address risky or destructive individual behavior before major damage is done. However, it’s crucial to address insider threats based on a realistic assessment of risks.
To measure cyber security, we understand following domains are important:
- Know and protect your critical assets.
- Begin with hiring process.
- Anticipate and manage negative issues.
- Consider threats from business partners
- Vigilance regarding social media.
- Baseline normal behavior for assets.
- Comprehensive employee termination.
- Monitor all end-points.
Why Us for Insider Threat Program
Most companies face far more danger from lack of attention or training by insiders than from actual malice, but it’s still crucial to understand the security risks both pose. Fostering a collaborative culture of security will earn employee buy-in, and provide better results (and morale) than a top down “everyone’s a suspect” approach